Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010



WOW, I was just looking through some videos today to help me stay focused and motivated, and i came accross this one. I hope that it strikes a chord with all of you the same way that it did for me. If there is something in life that you want, and you know that you can get it, don't let anyone or anything stand in your way! I was told several times that I should give up training and get a real job, and at times almost believed the people that said I couldn't do it. I could not be happier that I kept going, and will forever be greatful to all of our clients that are making my dram a reality. "All great people experience adversity from mediocre minds"- Albert Einstein. Getting to the top when you were told you couldn't, makes it that much sweeter when you get there.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment