Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

REASONS I SHOULD EXERCISE TODAY.

- I will have more energy
- My posture will improve
- I will get sick less often
- I will lower my stress level
-I will live a longer happier life
- The quality of my sleep will improve
- I will set a good example for my family
- I will build a better body
- I will be more successful at my job
- I will lower my blood pressure
- I will improve my balance
- My confidence level will go up
- It will prevent me from getting cancer
- I will be more inspiring
- It will improve my quality of life
- I will make more money
- My hearing will improve
- I will improve my coordination
- My sex life will improve
- I will strengthen my bones
- I will improve my mental state
- More vitality

Written by, Aaron Anderson BS, NASM CPT, NASM CES

No comments:

Post a Comment