Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IT AINT EASY


I have a little bit of a bone to pick with many of the "fitness experts"
these days. I am SO tired of hearing about the latest and
greatest "short cut" to fitness. How all you need is this pill
or gadget, or even a magic exercise. The truth of the matter
IT AINT EASY to get in shape. Unfortunately in order for these
people to sell their crappy products, they have to constantly
convince you that it is easy to be fit. They know that the only way
for them to get you to buy their ridiculous product is to make it seem like they have this BIG SECRET that they will share
with you. Well I am here to tell you that being fit and in shape
is anything but easy. However, that does not mean that you are
forever doomed to be soft and flabby. If you are willing to commit
to a program, and truly put in the work, you CAN get there. I am
here to tell you that the journey to any goal is always UPHILL. That
is what makes the top so satisfying. So the way I see it you have
2 choices. You can keep hoping that one of these TV guys has a magic pill or gadget (trust me they don't) and waste who knows how much money.Or you can admit to yourself that it is going to be an uphill journey put on your gym shoes and GET AFTER IT!!! I will see you at the TOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment