Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

SUMMER IS HERE


As I sit here after finishing another great Saturday of Train Insane Boot Camp, I can't stop thinking about how summer is basically here. I was telling one of my friends that couldn't wait for summer to get here and head to the beach, and the river, and all the other summer activities. He was less enthusiastic than I was, and said, "Just another season man." JUST ANOTHER SEASON? It hit me that so many people don't get to fully experience summer. Now to most people summer is just another month in their endless world of 9 to 5 Monday through Friday life. The biggest reason that people don't enjoy summer is because they are not comfortable with their bodies. Lets face it, summer is the month when if you got you flaunt it, but if you don't you hide it. Not a year goes by that I don't hear someone say that this summer they are gonna be in the best shape ever and strut their stuff at the beach, and yada yada yada. Yet year after year I see no change in their bodies or attitudes toward summer. I wish that I could let these people feel for just one day what is like to be in shape and confident in your body. That is all it would take for them to see how much life they are missing out on. I challenge all of you to take a look at yourself and as these 3 questions 1. Am I happy with the way I look? 2. Is my current physique keeping me from experiencing life? 3. What is keeping me from achieving the body I have always wanted? If we are all being honest, I know the answers might sting a little. I am here to tell you that it is never too late to take control of your life and make a change. Make a commitment to yourself that you will not let one more summer pass without being able to go to the beach, a pool party, or the river with confidence. That you will no longer shy away from any events where you may have to wear a swim suite. Instead grab ahold of your life, make a fitness plan, and DON'T STOP till you reach it!! Best of Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment